A speaker who is relevant, challenging and an out-of-the-box thinker
Justin Foster is a Brand Strategist. published author, professional speaker, and workshop facilitator. He is the author of Oatmeal v Bacon: How to Differentiate in a Generic World. Over the past 20 plus years, Justin has worked in sales and marketing for small businesses and large corporations, co-founded two marketing/branding firms, and conducted over 300 workshops and seminars.
Justin has worked with the leadership teams of hundreds of organizations to help them create a meaningful, relevant brand in the marketplace. He works with organizations to define their brands, create clear messages and inspire their audiences. Justin also provides 1:1 coaching on personal brands, as well as works with political candidates and non-profits.
Justin's speaking style is non-conventional; blending humor and inspiration with thought-provoking ideas. A natural communicator, Justin interacts with his audience to disrupt conventional thinking while also providing them an abundance of "right now" ideas. Justin has a particular passion for talking about how brands can regenerate to stay relevant and attract their next generation of employees, customers, and influencers.
If you are interested in having Justin speak to your group, just send us a note about the event (date, location, audience, etc.): email@example.com
Download Justin's speaker's profile
- Oatmeal v Bacon - Based on his book by the same name, Oatmeal v Bacon makes the case for non-conformity. Simply put, oatmeal is boring and bacon is interesting! Justin reveals the 10 traits necessary to be a Bacon Brand and how to make your culture a differentiator.
- Regeneration –Your next customers and employees (and possibly investors) are Gen Y'ers. In this thought-provoking talk, Justin discusses the Seven Keys to Relevance, how to re-engage a stale brand, and how to create a fun, innovative culture.
- Flying Solo - In this talk, Justin provides ideas and insights on creating a powerful, memorable brand when it's just your name on the door. He reveals how to blend personal values and strategic planning with nuts-and-bolts marketing ideas such as first impressions, social media, and rainmaking.
- The Brand Called You - A personal brand is not just for reality stars! Everyone is a brand. Justin discusses how to create a personal brand strategy, create a memorable first impression, improve your communication skills, build a following, and much more.
- Zero-Sum Branding - A crash-course on modern branding and marketing - covering everything from social media, to web sites, to word-of-mouth, to creating "brand evangelists". Justin debunks myths, de-mystifies trends, and brings clarity to the question: "Where do I start??"
- Blog like a Rock Star! – An excellent workshop for corporate bloggers and content creators; the how and why of blogging.
- Who Killed Marketing? – A thought-provoking keynote on the massive changes effecting marketing and branding.