A speaker who challenges and inspires people to do and be more
Whit Mitchell, founder of Working InSync International, has over 30 years of experience coaching athletes, corporate executives and business owners. He has worked with several fortune 500 companies and top executive development programs at Columbia, Harvard, and Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
Using his life-changing personal experiences, Whit weaves a winning combination of storytelling, humor and down-to-business action points that inspire people to examine their behavior and challenge themselves to do and be more.
Whit’s down-to-earth, warm personality and engaging style allows him to truly connect with audiences. Seminars are crafted and unique to each group. The fabric of each seminar is determined by considering the audience, the occasion, and the venue of an engagement.
Current speaking topics include:
- The Power Within: Re-engaging the Workforce for Recovery and Growth
- Decoding the Communication Challenge
- Adapt Selling Styles to Ignite Buying
- How to Make Work More Fun Through Values-Driven Leadership
Recent speaking engagements:
- Constellation US Wines
- King Arthur Flour
- Mobil Oil
- Glastron and The Truck School
- Harvard and Columbia Executive Education Programs
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Upper Valley Business Leaders
- Tuck Business School
- Vermont/New Hampshire Direct Marketing Group
- Association for Financial Technology
“Whit Mitchell speaks from the heart because he is in a permanent state of learning and personal growth. His high value content speeches are mixed beautifully with a sense of humor and storytelling that capture the imagination of his audience in a remarkable way.” - John Butler, Odyssey Transformational Strategies
If you are interested in having Whit speak to your group, just send us a note about the event (date, location, audience, etc.): email@example.com