A speaker who inspires meaningful change
Ron Price is a much sought-after international business advisor, facilitator, speaker and author. As a professional speaker, Ron has traveled more than two million miles and given over 2,000 speeches in 15 countries. His ability to connect with an audience is one of his strongest assets, and he is known for his dynamic and engaging presence. Ron is also a respected author, and his publications include Treasure Inside: 23 Unexpected Principles that Activate Greatness, a book that explores the keys to unlocking inner potential, and numerous articles on workplace effectiveness and strategic planning, among other topics. Through workshops, keynotes and other speaking engagements, Ron helps enhance individual and organizational effectiveness, profitability and growth. He co-authored his most recent book, The Complete Leader: Everything You Need to Become a High-Performing Leader, with Randy Lisk.
In addition to being a respected international speaker, Ron is known for his unique blend of creative and systematic thinking, versatility and practical optimism. He has worked in 15 countries and served in almost every executive management position over the past 35 years. In 2004, Ron started Price Associates, a leadership development firm, which has allowed him to use his expertise to help others. As the former CEO of a multi-million dollar international company, he understands the challenges and risks of running a business and building a dynamic team. Ron works shoulder-to-shoulder with executive leadership teams to bring strategic clarity and transformational results to organizations—especially those dealing with turmoil and transition.
Ron’s presentations are insightful, engaging and relevant. He energizes audiences into action with usable, take home advice and skills for personal and business success. As a business thought leader, Ron is an established professional speaker on the topics of leadership, team building, innovation, human potential and organizational development.
Ron is a member of the National Speakers Association, part of the International Faculty of Target Training International, Ltd. and a consultant in Good Standing with the Hartman Institute at the University of Tennessee. Ron is also a member of the Odyssey Global Leadership team, a group of worldwide consultants that deliver transformational programs for business and on the faculty of The Complete Leader.
Ron has received many awards and honors for his work with Target Training International, including the 2008 Coach of the Year award and the 2009 Services to the Community award. In 2011, he was honored with the Bill Brooks Impact award for his commitment and contributions to the assessment solutions industry. Ron is recognized as one of Idaho’s Top 10 Authors and his book Treasure Inside has been named one of idaho's top 5 non-fiction books.
If you are interested in having Ron speak to your group, just send us a note about the event (date, location, audience, etc.): email@example.com
Download Ron's speaker's profile
Watch the video below to see Ron in action.
- Preparing Tomorrow's Leaders - Tomorrow's leaders will need to think about the future faster, further and more precisely in order to guide their organizations into creating new success. Ron shares insights on developing your organization's next generation of leaders.
- Treasure Inside - Based on his book by the same name, Treasure Inside approaches the subject of human potential. What is your potential? How much of it have you realized? Learn how to trigger the activators of greatness that are inherent in all of us.
- Believe in Yourself, Rise Above the Rest - In this talk, Ron helps employees identify the obstacles of reaching their full potential and discover what will motivate them to rise above the rest.
- Entrepreneurial Cultures - Ron reveals how to create a culture of innovation in any size organization. He discusses how to inspire your people to greater vision and challenge them with new insights. You will leave with practical strategies to create the organization of the future.
- Designing and Managing Change in Large Organizations - A new technology for an organizational mapping system that illuminates the informal org chart; the shadow organization that either unleashes or obstructs the goal of a company.
- Creating a High Functioning Team – What are the secrets to a highly engaged team? In this presentation, Ron provides a clear pathway toward team health and high performance. He will help you understand the principles of overcoming team dysfunction and the ongoing disciplines of extraordinary teams.
- Using & Growing Emotional Intelligence – How to navigate the current economic challenges with wisdom and enthusiasm and bring others along.
- Trends & Tools for Forward Thinking Executives – How to look beyond today’s economy to identify and leverage tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Moving from Strategic Planning to Strategic Intelligence - Why old methods of planning don't work anymore and what to do about it
- Integrity in Leadership - Integrity goes beyond ethics; how to turn your organization into a beehive of leaders
- Creating a Pathway for Leadership Excellence - How to increase your influence as a leader and master what you will need to do in the next decade to stay ahead
- Four Steps to Great Managing – Employee engagement is reaching an all time low because of worries… how to re-engage your employees for new growth.