Executive Sprint Sessions
Price Associates introduces our Executive Sprint Sessions. Intensely focused and immediately actionable, these sessions will provide a realistic view of your organization’s performance—and what it will take to become an elite, high performing organization.
Leadership and branding are two of the most pressing issues facing organizations of all sizes. Sometimes bringing in a consultant on a retainer isn’t viable and neither is sending your leadership team to a workshop simply enough.
Recognizing this, we have put together to what we refer to as Executive Sprint Sessions:
Executive Sprint Session 1 – High Performing Leadership
Ron Price immerses you in leadership issues such as:
- Culture - Refining your organization's core values and cultural standards.
- Strategy - Re-focusing your business strategy on the right initiatives.
- Performance - Assessing your organization's talent level and role clarity - starting with you.
Executive Sprint Session 2 – High Performing Brands
Justin Foster immerses you in branding, including:
- Differentiation - Discovering your brand's top three true differentiators.
- Message - Honing your brand's message to create conviction and behavior in your audience.
- Presence - Assessing your organization's visual brand, reputation and presence in the marketplace.
Each Executive Sprint Session is a half-day. They are exclusive to your leadership team (and invited influencers) and follow strict confidentiality standards. The Sessions are conducted at your office or at an off-site location of your choosing.
In addition to the clarity and insights gained, each Session includes full documentation of Ron or Justin's Findings and Recommendations. An Action Plan will also be provided so that you and your team can execute and hold each other accountable.
These sessions aren’t for everyone. They are very intense, very focused and no holds barred. This style of facilitation ensures that we discover immediate issues and ideas - and make them actionable.
For more information or to schedule a Session for your organization, contact Sharon Brooks at (208) 899-4121 or email@example.com.